Dermafrac Microneedling therapy is an advanced aesthetic treatment used to target many skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage and mild acne scarring. Dermafrac uses a roller which contains hundreds of super fine needles to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal to help plump, firm and smooth the skin. As the roller creates the micro-channels on your skin, the DermaFrac system simultaneously allows the infusion of an advanced serum to boost the impact of the needling treatment.
DermaFrac micro-needling treatment targets:
- Ageing skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown spots and pigmentation
- Open pores and congested skin
- Acne scarring
Advanced Infusion Therapy
The added benefit of a DermaFrac micro-needling treatment is the simultaneous infusion therapy that takes place as the roller is gently moved over your skin. The infusion serum is able to penetrate the skin instantly and more effectively to leave you with a healthy, glowing complexion.
LED Light Therapy
The final part of the DermaFrac treatment is an optional LED light therapy session. The light therapy promotes collagen stimulation, suppresses inflammation and reduces irritation. Your practitioner will advise you on the best treatment session for you.
Advanced Microneedling Therapy
An exciting new combination treatment to provide you with effective skin rejuvenation.
The DermaFrac Microneedling treatment makes it possible to deliver active, powerful ingredients into your skin like never before and get the results you desire from this advanced cosmetic treatment. With little pain and no downtime, this dermal Microneedling treatment has been clinically researched to stimulate the skin to give you smoother, tighter, healthier looking skin.
How DermaFrac Works
- A precision-controlled micro needle hand piece, containing the infusion serum, rolls across the skin under vacuum.
- The vacuum pulls the skin into contact with hundreds of micro-needles that painlessly penetrate through the different layers of the skin.
- The vacuum places the skin under tension so the needles can penetrate evenly and maximize the delivery of the serum infusion.
- The micro-channels created by the super fine needles create pathways for introducing the infusion serum into the area of the skin that is most beneficial to the natural rejuvenating process.
- The depth of the needles has been carefully selected so that the channels are the optimum depth to provide maximum results.
How many treatments will I need for the best results?
Optimum results are achieved through a course of six treatments, spaced two weeks apart. Significant results should be seen in four to five weeks.
The treatment takes approximately 45 minutes, there are no side effects and no recovery time is required. Mild redness may occur for thirty minutes to half a day post treatment depending on your skin type and aggressiveness of the treatment. We would advise using a mineral make up after your treatment so you do not clog up your pores. Please ask your practitioner for further advice.